Within the context of internationally oriented organisations, attention is paid to the comparative analyses of countries, institutions, cultures and the strategic decision making of companies operating within this environment. The programme aims to provide students with:
* An ability to apply their knowledge and understanding of international business management to complex issues, both systematically and creatively.
* A deep knowledge of marketing theories, including advanced skills in the analysis of markets in an international context.
* An understanding of management, leadership and business practice within international organisations.
* An opportunity to conceptualise real world problems using analytical frameworks drawn from marketing, international marketing and international business theory.
* An ability to critically evaluate these issues within the context of the activities of businesses, government and non-governmental organisations.
The dual award approach provides students with the opportunity to study a distinctive and internationally focused curriculum, and study at two highly respected and traditionally focused Universities